Episode 15: How to Find Your Dream Clients with In-Person Networking
How do you find dreamy clients that understand the value of what you do – and pay you well for it? We’re talking about that four-letter word today: NETWORKING. (We promise, it’s not as bad as you might think!)
Episode 15 Show Notes
- Give before asking, and listen more than you talk
- How do you get people to talk? Ask them, “What is the most exciting thing you’re working on right now?”
- Where do your ideal clients spend their time and money? Local causes, boards, charity events, schools…find ways to be of service and connect with them
- Book: The Art of People by Dave Kerpen
- Designers Getting Coffee Episode 14: How to Stand Out As An Interior Designer
- LinkedIn Tips and Tricks on Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
Hey Designer! Grab Your FREE Mini Business Toolkit to run your business like a rockstar.
Get Your FREE Mini Business Toolkit
Inside you'll find an Install Day Box Checklist; a handy reference guide with Typical Design Project Hours; our favorite design and business tools we use, and more. Grab it right here.