Episode 13: Simplifying for Summer
Have you ever wished you could just slow down time for a bit? Lesley and I recently shared the realization that our summer schedule with kids out of school and her moving across country demanded we make some temporary changes if we were to stay sane.
In today’s episode we discuss the ways we are mindfully slowing down our businesses for the summer without putting a full stop to our growing businesses.
Episode 13 Show Notes
- Cut Expenses
- Step back from commitments that don’t feel awesome.
- Let go of client’s that are’t a great fit.
- Maintain a social media presence.
- Let your website do the work.
- Get email support like a virtual assistant.
- Ge help with work or kids.
Get Your FREE Mini Business Toolkit
Inside you'll find an Install Day Box Checklist; a handy reference guide with Typical Design Project Hours; our favorite design and business tools we use, and more. Grab it right here - you'll also get in on our weekly emails with info about the latest podcast episodes.